So the Super Bowl is a magnet for sexual slavery and child abuse. What can you do about it?
1. Pray. God honors our prayers.
2. Contact the NFL. Tell them you are going to skip the commercials.
3. Contact the sponsors Let them know that you plan to watch the game but boycott their increasingly violent, sexualized ads.
4. Tell your friends. I did not even realize this was an issue until a friend posted it on a social media site.
6. Contact the NOPD Ask what they plan to do to fight sex trafficking during this event.
With the exception of prayer (free and universal), most of this personal activism can be made through online email forms or social media.
Just imagine what it would look like if we all raised our concerns on Facebook or Twitter to say let’s stop the abuse of children and the vulnerable this year at the Super Bowl.
There is an awful lot of money at stake. But one child saved is worth every penny.
And please….spread the word.